- Acupressure’s Potent Points: A Guide to Self-Care for Common Ailments by Michael Reed Gach
- Arthritis Foundation‘s day-long chair exericse training (though I have not been able to find out more information, Julia highly recommends taking the training for the excellent Program Instructor’s Manual)
- Back Care Basics by Mary Pullig Schatz
- Lilias! Yoga Gets Better With Age by Lilias Folan
- Structural Yoga Therapy by Mukunda Stiiles
- Backcare Yoga For Beginners – DVD by Rodney Yee (can get a preview with this 26 minute video on You Tube)
- Stretch at Your Desk/Office Yoga – 4 minute neck and shoulder stretch with Rodney Yee (if you spend hours sitting at a desk on a daily basis, please give this video a watch during your work day!)
Indeed, if you are a long-term sitter at work, I think it is so important to nurture your body and am saving you any further clicks by adding Rodney Yee’s video below!